Thursday, September 14, 2023

Re-posting This Freebie!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 9:51 PM


 I found some freebies where the links are still good. I'm also hoping that when I go get my new laptop this week that the Best Buy guys can help me with my external hard drive cuz the only "hole" in the side to plug it into Anything is unrecognizable to me! No one else seems to know what kind of cord it takes either! I HOPE I can recover all of my old freebies so I can re-post them for you all! πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

This is "Digi-Dazzlers" Alphaset plus shapes. Fun bling to add to any LO or planner! Click the pic to take you to the download. Leave a comment if you make something with them, I'd love to see!! Thank you ☺️ 


0 friends stopped by to say...:

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}