Sunday, September 10, 2023

Going though my older posts, getting upset, and.....

Posted by JeanellePaige at 11:21 AM

 So I'm going through my older posts and getting upset that I don't have SO MANY of the older freebies and kits anymore. The links don't exist anymore and my files are missing from my computer. Also, my son..... Ugh.... He's 25 and he has been acting like a 10 year old. I won't go into what he's done but he was living here for free and being disrespectful in every way. Even my 19 year old daughter was getting upset. So while he was complaining about things I told him he doesn't even pay rent and if it's so bad then move in with your girlfriend. So he did. He just came to get the rest of his stuff but he left pretty much EVERYTHING! Even the bed! Then tells me I'm lucky he's not asking me to pay for it!!!!!???? Like... WOW!!! He grew up with his father. from age 10 on. If I had raised him he would NOT act that way! 

Then I came across another post on here, "Advice From My Mom". My mom passed away in 2019 so I immediately start crying when it says her advice is to tell myself that it doesn't matter when things bother me. I miss her so much. I'm still not happy that I lost so many digital products I've made throughout 20 Years, but it doesn't matter. I'll make them again. 🥹

0 friends stopped by to say...:

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}