Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OOPS!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 9:22 AM
I have been going through some major life changes lately (ie : legal separation, job hunting) and I haven't been designing!! OH MY!! So, I need to get back into it!
My FIRST priority is to make a FREEBIE to share....SO..... comment here and tell me what you would most want to see offered as a freebie and the majority rules and I will whip it up and hand it out!! :-)
Thank you to all who still stayed my fans through my absence. I greatly appreciate it! <3

6 friends stopped by to say...:

dshepard on 8/27/2010 12:26 PM said...

I really love basics like paper tears and embellishments that can be used with anything. :)

Janet on 8/27/2010 1:56 PM said...

I would love to see a bright childhood kit with basic colors, stripes, argyles, and childhood acomplishments. School grades, birhtdays, holidays....ect. For both Boys and Girls.

carepunches on 8/27/2010 5:49 PM said...

a super modern Halloween kit and alphabet!

Sandy on 9/06/2010 1:19 AM said...

I've missed you, sweetie! I'm all for the Halloween kit - and for the toddler kind of kit (for both boys and girls)

Angie on 9/06/2010 2:14 AM said...

I would love to see a digital version of the mini typewriter alphas that are so popular.
Like this: http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/cat/alphabet/126017

JeanellePaige on 9/17/2010 10:42 AM said...

Ok ladies... I will work on something REAL soon! As soon as things in my life settle down. :)

 

..Life.. as I know it. {JPDESIGNS}