Monday, September 07, 2009

I dont get enough comments

Posted by JeanellePaige at 2:50 PM
Hardly any comments on my blog. Are there any readers out there? How about if I offer some sort of surprize for those who comment? Maybe I'll get a gift certificate to my shoppe and randomly choose a commenter to give it to?
I just want some comments so I know I am not posting and blogging for nothing! *sniff* *cry* *whine* *complain*

13 friends stopped by to say...:

Christine on 9/07/2009 9:48 PM said...

Hi Janelle...I am always checking your blog. I just never leave a comment..I am sorry for that:( please don't cry.

cynderellaj on 9/08/2009 1:03 AM said...

I read your blog every time you post....sorry I don't comment.....but I love your stuff :-) Please keep posting!!!

Anastacia on 9/08/2009 6:50 AM said...

I know the feeling! It's disheartening to see 100 downloads or more, and 3 comments - and 2 of those are from the freebie blogs! I try to always leave a comment, even a simple thank you, when I download a goodie because I DO appreciate it! btw, first time visitor!

Shannon on 9/09/2009 11:11 AM said...

Yes!! I read your blog.... I am just horrible about commenting!!! I'll try to do a better job at that!!

Allyson on 9/12/2009 9:00 PM said...

Hey girl! It's allysonc from ACOT. I didn't realize you had a blog. I stumbled upon it! :) Just wanting to say hi!

Rachel on 9/23/2009 12:44 PM said...

I just found your blog through a friend's blogroll. If it's okay, I'll keep reading and commenting every now and then.

SLW Designs - on 10/11/2009 7:09 PM said...

HI!! I check your blog every couple of weeks or so but I don't leave any comments!!

Sorry about that...I will try to do that!!

Sandy on 10/11/2009 8:55 PM said...

I read your blog... and I'm sorry I don't leave many comments.

Fern on 10/16/2009 3:44 AM said...

I'm sorry! Me too guilty of not leaving a note when I download goodies. But if you offer more free kits I promise to say more... deal? :) Well, I love your free kits, and do keep up your good work.

Fern on 10/16/2009 3:46 AM said...

I'm sorry! Me too guilty of not leaving a note when I download goodies... I hope to do better! But if you post more free kits I'll say more, ok? Deal? :) I love your free kits, anyway, and do keep up your good work. We all love it in spite of our taciturnity :).

JamesB2B on 11/01/2009 10:35 PM said...

Well, I just stumbled upon this so I'm not inclined to feel the guilt that other might but I did want to add that you have some incredible pieces in your display. Never really thought much about digital scrapbooking but as I play around some I can see how this could add value not only in scrapbooking but also building website themes...

Glad I was turned onto this site and more specifically, your work.

James

Dianne on 2/05/2010 8:54 PM said...

Just found you! I'll be checking back.

Daizy on 2/26/2010 8:58 PM said...

Hi! Jeanelle hope you having a great evening with your family! omg you have 6 kids :) that's great...you must a grat woman!

take care..

blessings for you & family!

 

..Life.. as I know it. {JPDESIGNS}