Friday, October 03, 2008

Curves

Posted by JeanellePaige at 9:10 AM
I joined Curves last month, on the 17th. I REALLY have to make myself go. Once I get there and get moving it's not too bad. Exercise is supposed to help with depression, so that's why I am going. I don't need to lose any weight, but it will be nice to tone up and be a bit healthier. I dragged myself there this morning. My mother will probably drag me there again tonight, lol. She joined with me just so I would go. It's not too expensive, about $40 a month. I guess it's worth it to get healthier for myself and my kids.
...........

Speaking of kids... I haven't taken any pics of them in such a LONG time. I need to drag my camera out and charge it up and start snapping! I've got a TON of digital kits to use and some paper supplies too. I just seem to be so unmotivated lately... no mojo, no energy. I need to figure out how to feel better! I can't keep waisting my days away like I have been. It's like I wake up just to wait for bedtime!
...........

I am working on another new kit... the colors are not my usual style, but I am having fun with it. Still have to dig deep down into myself since I have lost my mojo. Well... gonna get some more coffee and work on the kit! TFR! (thanks for reading)

0 friends stopped by to say...:

 

..Life.. as I know it. {JPDESIGNS}