Monday, July 07, 2008

New kit in the works!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 1:12 PM
Ok, it's been over over 2 years since I made my most popular kit, Sweet Digi Doodles.
I have decided to re-do the kit. My designs have become better in those 2 years; more talent, more creativity, more style. So, I am taking my most popular kit and using what I have learned and grown into during these 2 years to make it even better! So, keep a look-out for it! When it is finished I will post a link here so you can check it out.

Here is a preview of the colors in that kit

On a side note...there will be one more free element set to go with the free paper pack, then it will no longer be available for download. I will pack it all up and put it in my ACOT shoppe for a small price.
Thanks! Have a great day!

0 friends stopped by to say...:

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}