Friday, July 18, 2008

Lookie what I found!!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 11:24 AM
So.. I went shoppin'! I have always liked Blythe Evans...
and I bought some commercial goodies from her today!

This one just looks like so much FUN!!! It's gonna
be used a LOT in my LO's!! Hee Hee!!



These flowers are so PURTY!! Just had to snatch 'em up!




BUTTONS!!! I love buttons...they are in almost every one of my kits, lol.
These are just fantastic and I can't wait to play with them!!


Now, I am not one to buy commercial use products, I always
make my own stuff, but these were just too great to not pick up to play with!!
Blythe has a TON more commercial use items...and a lot of beautiful
non-commercial stuff too. You should check her out!!

1 friends stopped by to say...:

Kami on 7/19/2008 8:55 AM said...

Blythe does have some great stuff!! And hey I just wanted to thank you for the great advice on handling the temper tantrum stages of my twins!! Coming from you, having 4 children yourself, that means a lot. So thank you!!!!

 

..Life.. as I know it. {JPDESIGNS}