Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am on a roll!!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 6:51 PM
...and this is how I roll.....


Small Wonders is a fun kit, packed full of cute elements. This is one of those orange/blue kits that everyone is always asking for!! It is great for pics of your little ones!

3 friends stopped by to say...:

Sus on 7/18/2008 1:01 PM said...

This is an awesome kit, I love the colors and the elements are beautiful :)

Dawnee on 8/10/2008 11:24 AM said...

Stopped by to see what you'be been up to! I absolutely love this kit! (of course I do..it has blue and orange!). Love it that you are creating again. Dawnee

Dawnee on 8/10/2008 11:26 AM said...

absolutely awesome kit! I just stopped by to see what you've been up to! Love the colors! (Of course I do...orange and blue!!) Great job. Glad to see that your creating again. Dawnee

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}