Monday, May 07, 2007

I added a freebie!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 10:50 AM


These stars haven't sold well, but I think they are just awesome!! So.... I made them FREE!!


Click To Download These Stars!!



4 friends stopped by to say...:

Jan on 5/09/2007 11:38 PM said...

That's so sweet! Thank you!

Peta Boardman on 10/19/2007 5:10 AM said...

Ohh, very cute, Thankyou..Your "ya how" music just scared the jeepers out of me, i nearly feel off my chair...lol..

JaNece on 3/31/2008 3:33 PM said...

Hi! My name is JaNece Mendoza and I had a question for you. Sorry to leave it as a comment, but I wasn't able to find any other contact info. So I have a small home crafter business and I am wanting to make my website a little more cute and fun and I came across your "Sweet Digi Doodles" kit. I wanted to purchase it and use it as the background/header of my website strickly for decorative purposes. I wouldn't be selling or redistributing your paper/embellishments. I know A Cherry On Top says it's only for pesonal use and was hoping to find some kind of limited commercial license to use your cute paper!! Can you let me know what I can do to use your kit on my website (for decorative purposes ONLY). I would be willing to pay you or give you credit for your paper designs or both! Let me know what I need to do if this is possible! Thank you so much and I really do love your cute designs! And I'm sad to see you are retiring, but good luck! And thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us!
JaNece
janecemendoza@gmail.com
www.designbyjanece.com

JaNece on 4/01/2008 11:20 AM said...

I just noticed the date on this...I'm sorry. You probably won't check this, but if you do, please respond to the last comment. Thanks!

JaNece Mendoza
janecemendoza@gmail.com

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}