Monday, September 18, 2006

Empty promises

Posted by JeanellePaige at 6:37 AM
Yet another night of empty promises. Empty promises from myself, Empty promises from others.... I should stop expecting things to happen. I should expect the opposite of what I plan. Maybe I should just put on a happy face and pretend everything is fine so everyone thinks I am normal. I bet this blog is a happy and exciting one to visit huh? When I was giving out freebies it was! I was top #5! WOO HOO popularity because of free shit! Now that I do not have it in me to design and give out freebies I am not popular anymore, my blog is too melancholy to visit. You know that saying? Smile when you enter a room? Well, it's kind of like that. When you enter this room, the orra is BAD!! lol
It's my 'diary' through, I guess. My diary where I can write how I feel, know that someone cares because I get a few comments. That helps. I just want to turn back the time, turn back time to like 2 months ago, to where I was NORMAL!! Or to where at least I THOUGHT I was normal. How many times can I come here and blog about the same damn depressing things?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!! Ok, here's a promise I am going to keep. I will be back later, to blog about something else, something better and I will have a freebie. There. that's my promise and I WILL keep it. I will be back later.

5 friends stopped by to say...:

Natalie on 9/18/2006 8:44 AM said...

Hi Jeanelle, While I like freebies, your lack of them hasn't deterred me from reading your blog - I just usually do it on bloglines and apologize that I don't post more comments. I can't help but say, though, that my email to you from a month or so ago... well, I still think that some of the things I said in it are valid. I hope you're able to find a place of peace and comfort and a feeling of normalcy; I can't imagine how hard it is for you to feel this way. In the meantime, I'll still be reading, I promise.

Anonymous said...

I read through Google Reader every time you make a post. I just generally don't comment on blogs though.

lukasmummy on 9/18/2006 6:06 PM said...

awww hun if people only come for the freebie they are the ones who are not normal I haven't been here for a while because I am busy planning my wedding lol.
Hugs hun xxx

Honorary Arab on 9/19/2006 11:48 PM said...

Asalamalaykom Jeanelle,

I like you and what you write, you kook, enough so that I linked you on my blog.

So, why are you wishing to be normal? "Normal" isn't all it's cracked up to be. You don't get any more points for being normal. Just be yourself.

And honestly, I don't know what to do with any of the digital stuff you give away. It's cool and all, but I just am clueless. I'm here simply because of you. Now, shut up about it ;) And I mean that in a nice way.

Rebecca on 9/29/2006 2:33 PM said...

I don't come for the freebies. I like reading blogs :) You don't have to be happy and smiling all the time either. I read your blog cause you are real. I do understand about the top 5 caca. I stayed up there a week when I was giving away kits I was retiring...I don't even think I show up on there anymore....then again I did move my blog :P

 

..Life.. as I know it. {JPDESIGNS}