Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ok, so I am blogging

Posted by JeanellePaige at 6:09 PM
anonymous left a comment in my last post that made me think... who really cares if no one reads it? As long as I don't spend TOO much time on here, I will blog for ME and just ME! So here's some July 4th pics! I wonder if I print out the post if they will show up ok? hummmmm

Keep in mind that I am NOT a photographer. I can fix these up nicely in PS though! Also, My kids don't look all clean and spiffy and their hair is almost always never in perfect place, and their clothes are almost always dirty from food, and their faces almost always have their dinner or lunch on them, and a lot of the times you will see nakey butts at my house because we are potty training. So, don't judge! Yes, we ain't yuppys! LOL

Ali:


Jillian and momma:


Ali's figure 8:


Avery:


Brian:


The 5 older kids:

Nevermind, freaking blogger wont let me upload another one! It keeps saying it did it, but it's not here! UGGG! I have already spent 45 minutes uploading those other ones. I HATE blogger!!!!
*Deep Breath* ok, I'm fine, lol.

7 friends stopped by to say...:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could be of help. :) I don't blog but I do write mass e-mails I send to my family/friends once or twice a month, and those emails are what I go back to when I want to know what happened in my life then.

Anonymous said...

Jaaa, we ain't yuppies you are to funny! love the pics I think they're wayyy better than mine!

~Mary

Anonymous said...

hehe if your kids looked perfect in your pictures, how would you truly capture the moment? There is spontenaity (sp?) in messy hair and dirty faces. I think they are great pics

wyowoman on 7/06/2006 8:24 PM said...

those are fun pics! (cool banner too!) and i think, from my limited blogger experience...they limit ya to five images per post. I don't know why, but they do. i have done back to back posts though , and could do another 5!

{Paige} on 7/06/2006 11:41 PM said...

I hate blogger!!! Uploading pics was one of the main reasons why I switched to typepad....and by the way nobody has kids that are always neat and perfect!!! Mine are a perfect example of that!!!

Anonymous said...

I do have problems uploading pics at blogger too so I normally use photobucket to upload my photos then get back for the link. It just make my life easier, hehe...

Carol on 7/08/2006 8:52 AM said...

LOL! You got me with your comments about your kids and how they look. You just described mine perfectly...and I only have 2 to keep up with! We're potty training too, so lots of nakey hineys running around here too.

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}