Thursday, July 20, 2006

No Michelle today

Posted by JeanellePaige at 10:18 AM
Sorry Michelle groupies, lol. No Michelle today. Her hair is still growing back from the buzz cut! Don't worry though. The kids and I have some great ideas for her new 'do one it grows back!
.....
First, I want to remind everyone about my 50% off sale! It's only thru Saturday! I also added a new kit which is also 50% off so go and see!
.....
LCS... So... did ou watch it? Did you vote? I did! Of course I voted for Josh. I just love that guy! Chris Porter too, but I have to pick one fav! I liked Roz too, but not this last time. Her yelling was giving me such a headache!! Then, the cheesy part... the prelimanary voting results! HA HA HA! The host says, "Now it's time for the preliminary voting results." (anticipation music here) Then NOTHING! "Join us next time!" I even rewound it to see if maybe one of the spot lights showed who were to two lowest were, but NOPE!! Brian and I were laughing. It was so dumb!! So, will have to watch it this week!
.....
Jillian has been doing great with the potty training!! She will be 2 this Saturday and Yesturday she went all day on the potty! Even poo!! She just kept coming over and letting me know she had to go potty! She did have an accident on the floor in front of the potty. That was my fault though. She and Brielle wanted to do it, Brielle wanted to put heron the potty so I let them, but Brielle couldn't get her up there so she peed on the floor, lol. At least she tried though! So today she won't have a diaper on. I do put one on her a night still because she is still too young for no diapers at night. I hope today goes as well as Yesturday!
.....
Mosquitos!!! They are BAD BAD BAD!!! There are sworms of them and even if we have bug repelant on we get bit! I hate it! The kids want to play outside but I keep hiding in here and not letting them out because they are aweful! I am going to have to buy some really good stuff for everyone to wear. I am just really scared of one of the kids getting sick from a mosquito bite.
.....
Aidan and Avery went camping with my parents Yesturday. YAY!!! I am older kid free until tomorrow afternoon!!! YAY!! No fighting and whining and complaining and big messes!! WOO HOO!! LOL! They will have a great time too.
.....
Iposted this at DST last night and it got no replies so maybe I am the only one who watches this show, lol. America's Got Talent...

Anybody been watching this show? I do NOT like Brandy at ALL!!! She dislikes any girl/woman her age that does ANYTHING that may be better than her!! One of the first shows there was this old icky male stipper guy that was so icky and all he did was cover himself in glitter and shake his toosh and rub his chest with a glow stick and she LOVED him!! Then, another stipper came on, it was a girl and she HATED it even though she was WAY better than the old guy!!!
Now tonight, she just told these 3 girls who sang very well that they didn't have any chemestry and they shouldn't be wearing the outfits they had on!! Now, I think maybe the outfits were a little bit too revealing, but it's not like they were wearing them to school! They were on stage doing a show!!! UGG! I do NOT like Brandy!!! She's a TERRIBLE judge!!!!
.....
Brian took some pics of Jillian and me last night. This one I can't wait to scrap!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.....
Well, that's it for today!

0 friends stopped by to say...:

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}