Friday, July 07, 2006

New LO!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 3:22 PM
Meet Baby Jack! Well, he is called J.T. He is my Husband's Ex wife's new baby boy! So, Ali and Camryn (my step-daughters) have a new baby brother! He was born May 27th, same day as Brad and Anjolina's baby, LOL! (Yes, I know I spelled that wrong but I don't care enough to go and find out how to spell it, lol)
So, Brian's ex sent these pics in an email, so I saved them and made a LO with them! Don't you just love the cute little baby feet?
I used Kathy Moore's Washed, Worn, and Faded Vol. 1 for this. I LOVE this kit! The color blue is Perfect for baby boy pictures!


Oh, and those of you who are here for the freebies... I am sorry I keep bumping them down, but they are still here, just look! :)
That's all for this hour! :D

3 friends stopped by to say...:

Carol on 7/08/2006 8:34 AM said...

Too cute! So sweet of you to make the LO.

Anonymous said...

You have been really high on the top digi blogs for several days now... how exciting!

Anonymous said...

thank you for all the sharing you do. love your cutie patootie word art it is adorble..

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}