Thursday, July 13, 2006

My very first LO as a CT!!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 2:08 PM
So, Melany Violette has been the very first CT I have ever been on, and here's my very first LO as a CT! :D

The was Brielle when she was 19 months old. She was so bald!! LOL! She has grown lots of crazy hair since then though. Who'da thunk it? hee hee
This was the perfect kit to use since Brielle isn't too girly. I just LOVE the colors!!

Credits: Melany's Girls CD - Flutterby kit
Paper tear is from my Basic Essentials pack

.....
So.. DSD is closing. *sniff* *sniff*
I sincerely wish Kathy, Brenda, and Kim the very best. They are such wonderful ladies and designers and I had a blast working on their 'team'. They were my scrapping idols while I was learning to design.
.....
Ok, new pic of Michelle!! Are you ready! Poor Poor Michelle!!!!




Michelle has a mohawk!! AHHH!! LOL! I think tomorrow she might be getting a buzz cut! LOL!
.....
So, we watched America's Got Talent last night and my son bet me $1.00 that the old icky stripper guy would be let up on stage. HA HA! I won! I really thought the acts just weren't as good the second time around you know? I am still waiting for 'At Last' to be on. They are my all time fav! Gotta wait until next week to see them!
.....
Well, that's my blog for today. i saw someone that had a quote in their siggy that said, "I never realized just how boring my life was until I started a blog." How true! How true! LOL

1 friends stopped by to say...:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layout Jeanelle! Now don't you get too comfortable as a CT that you quit making your own fabulous kits! So, you say DSD is closing...I recognize the ladies..but what does DSD stand for?

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}