Wednesday, July 12, 2006

LCS and another free gift

Posted by JeanellePaige at 9:49 AM
So, Last Comic Standing was on last night! Do ANY of you watch it?? Anyone out there?? Well, I was suprized that Gabriel got 'kicked off'. I mean, it isn't Survivor, lol. (Which I have never seen by the way) He broke the rules of the show by sneaking phone calls to his girlfriend. Too bad, he was really funny! BUT, rules are rules! So, my fav, Josh Blue is still there, of course. I really think that it will come down to him and Chris Porter. He is my second fav. He is really funny too, and unfortunatly I think he may win, even though I am hoping for Josh.
.....
Last night while trying to fall asleep I had a million things running through my head that I wanted to blog about and now of course I can't think of any of it! UGG! I have so many things that I want to do on here as far as designing, but I have so many things around the house that I NEED to do. I think I will do those things first. It's easy to sit and design when I am relaxed knowing I did everything around here.
.....
So.... I made Melany Violette's CT!! I am excited about that! When I scrap I always use my own things, but i have used Melany's stuff before too. She's really the only designer that has stuff I will use for my own LO's. I am weird like that, lol. So, I can't wait to start scrapping for her!
.....
Ok, well I can't think of what else I wanted to blog about. I am sure it will come to me and I will be back later but until then, here's a little gift for all of you readers for putting up with my ramblings about nonsence, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are 2 new brushes. A flower one and a heart one. Enjoy! I think I am going to make a ton more and sell 'em real cheap like, lol.
.....
Ok, off to do some mom/wife duties! I'll be back later!

20 friends stopped by to say...:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Love these brushes, esp. the flowers. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yup - I love Last Comic Standing and was disappointed to see Gabriel out of it because he couldn't follow the rules. I was hoping one of the not-so-funny ones would be gone......oh well.

mgc on 7/12/2006 11:31 AM said...

Thanks for the brushes. Can't wait to put them to use.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, can't get access to them. will try again later.

Anonymous said...

Jeanelle, these are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing them.

Congratulations on making Melany's CT. She is an awesome designer.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! Thanks so much.

Natalie on 7/12/2006 5:07 PM said...

Very nice; thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love the circles.


Michelle

Anonymous said...

Would love to have them, but I get a forbidden page. Has the link expired then? They are so cute...thanks for the thought!
Jezleave

Cooksalot on 7/12/2006 6:50 PM said...

So cool Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you posted about LCS!!! I was coming to your blob before going to watch it on DVR! LOL!

Oh well, it's just a show!! LOL! Suck it up cupcake, right??

Thank you for the brushes!

Heather on 7/12/2006 8:15 PM said...

Thank you, these brushes are great!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest my fav are the hearts, Thanks for sharing.

~Mary~

Carrie on 7/12/2006 9:10 PM said...

Thanks again! I love 'em.

Anonymous said...

these are great! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the brushes... love 'em!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! thanks, Jeanelle!

Anonymous said...

Hi. These are really pretty brushes, but I'm too stupid to figure out how to download them. :) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for these. I love the circle hearts.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are wonderful!!

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}