Thursday, February 23, 2006

Creative Team Call!!

Posted by JeanellePaige at 11:23 AM
Call ends March 4th! (changed from March 16th due to high volumn of wonderful applications!)
I will go through all of the applications and make my decision and let everyone know by March 6th! Thanks to everyone who has sent in their applications already! This is going to tough to choose, everyone is so GREAT!

3 friends stopped by to say...:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jeanelle I am so excited for your Creative Team call! I love your designs and would be honored to work with them. I am off to get my application ready...who knows it doesn't hurt to try!

{Paige} on 2/26/2006 11:01 AM said...

Hi, Jeanelle! I have already sent in my application, but the notice didn't say when you would announce your team. Just wondering???
Paige

JeanellePaige on 2/26/2006 11:34 AM said...

Sorry about that! I edited the post so everyone can see. :)

 

Life... as I know it. {Jeanelle Paige Designs}